1 Grand Prize of $250
12 Secondary Prizes of $50
1 "Fan Choice" Award Proudly PNW Gift Basket, valued at $100
A few tips:
- Please no photos featuring people, though shots with wildlife encouraged.
- Photos must be taken between September 24, 2010 and September 23, 2020 to be eligible and must be taken in Western Washington.
Be sure to read the *Official Rules below and share with family and friends so they can vote for your submission!
www.ourfirstfed.com (800) 800-1577 Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender
Proudly PNW Community Photo Contest 2020
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A FIRST FEDERAL CUSTOMER TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE.
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is only offered in the state of Washington and entrants must be legal residents of the U.S., 18 years old as of the first date of Contest Entry Period as defined below. Employees, officers and directors of First Federal (“Sponsor”) are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. To Enter: Proudly PNW Community Photo Contest begins Monday, August 10, 2020 at 12:00:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, September 23, 2020 ("Contest Entry Period"). Entry to the contest can be completed by submitting a photo through the contest landing page (https://ourfirstfed.shortstack.com/63M0dH). There is no limitation on number of entries you can submit during the Contest Entry Period.
Photo entries must be
- Landscape both in composition and orientation (should not include images of people, though photos of wildlife encouraged).
- Original and unedited photos entrants took themselves and have the exclusive rights to.
- Taken in Western Washington
- Taken from September 24, 2010 – September 23, 2020.
By participating, entrants agree to
- Grant permission for the unrestricted use of entered photograph(s) in First Federal promotional materials.
- Be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners
- Release and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the photos.
- Eligibility of their submission as stated in Official Contest Rules.
By participating, selected winners also agree to
- Provide high resolution artwork of winning photograph to be featured in First Federal Proudly PNW Community Calendar 2021 and for use in other promotional material no later than October 5, 2020 (note that fan choice award may or may not appear within the calendar, at the discretion of Sponsor).
3. Selection: There will be one Grand Prize winner and 12 Secondary Prize winners and one additional “Fan Choice” award winner. Of the eligible entries received and posted to the contest landing page, an internal panel of judges will select winners for the Grand Prize and secondary prizes on September 30, 2020. For the “Fan Choice” award, this will be determined by the submission with the most of “likes” on each entry as of contest close. Note: “Fan Choice” determined submission may or may not be featured in the final calendar.
4. Prizes: One Grand Prize winner will receive $250, 12 Secondary Prize winners will receive $50, and one “Fan Choice” winner will be awarded a “Proudly PNW” gift basket, valued at $100. Winners are responsible for the payment of federal, state and local taxes on the prize and for any other expenses not specified. No substitutions or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries.
5. Notification: Winners will be contacted on or after September 30, 2020 and must claim their prize within four (4) calendar days or another participant will be selected. Winning submissions will only be announced on First Federal’s social channels (Facebook and Instagram) on or after September 30, 2020, and only after the winner has been contacted and confirmed acceptance of the contest rules and prize. Do not need to be present to win. First Federal reserves the right to require an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, and where applicable, a Publicity Release, all of which must be returned before prize will be awarded. In the event of non-compliance with these rules, or if the prize or prize notification is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes will be awarded after winning entrant has provided a signed release form stating permission for use of the photo within the First Federal Proudly PNW Community Calendar 2021 and provided appropriate high resolution artwork for this purpose. By accepting a prize, entrants also agree to the use by Sponsor and its designees of their names, cities and states of residence and photographs/likenesses and voices for advertising and promotional purposes for this and similar promotions in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet) without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Upon request, winners must execute the aforesaid Liability and Publicity Release.
6. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any persons whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of this contest. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to these Official Rules and to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors and advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and judges and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, and actions, and any liability of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or arising from participation in the Promotion or acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or nonuse of any prize that may be awarded. Entrants agree that the laws of the state of Washington will govern any and all disputes. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Promotional related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed or illegible entries or postage-due entries or mail; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error. If in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, First Federal reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently; to modify or suspend the Promotion; or to terminate the Promotion and, at Sponsor’s discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. As a condition of entering the Promotion, participants: a.) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; b.) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and c.) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event shall participant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. Sponsor reserves the right to revise or withdraw this Promotion or Official Rules at any time.
7. Sponsor: First Federal, 105 W. 8th Street, Port Angeles, WA. 98362. If there are any questions regarding the Promotion or these Official Rules, or to request a list of winners of prizes greater than $25 in value, please write to First Federal, 105 W. 8th Street, Port Angeles, WA. 98362, ATTN: Marketing Department.